Look of the day: Ethnic flavor in ice cream, my dear

Black singlet unknown / Blazer H & M/ Shorts V & D/ Shoes Converse/ Golden bracelets from a friend of mine/  Snake ring Lucardi/ The other ring Kijkshop/ Necklace Kijkshop/ Bag Queensday/ Nailpolish Anny




Yes, I know. It isn't a really professional photograph but I like it ^-^







Hey guys!
How was this week? Pff I really can't wait 'till the summer holidays... But on the other hand, I won't see my friends for a few weeks..It's really hot in Holland. I hope the weather there is also so nice ^-^ Well I amn't going to do something specials, but I still need a new camera. This camera is pretty old, my mum says he's 12 years old.. He still works but the pictures aren't aways perfect and the memory card is a kind of defect. I get a new camera about a few years..
But I see it's 11 hour pm now, I really must to sleep now.

Sweets x


No comments:

Post a Comment