My beautycase

Hello beautiful!

I'm so sorry that I haven't post anything these days but I was so busy and I was a little bit lazy :$ But here am I :D Today I'm going to show you my beautycase, I really can't live without it even though it is cheap stuff. Well look & laugh at me. I'm so sorry that the photographs aren't always even sharp but my aunt purchased a new camera forme.. so sweet. About two weeks my mum is going to home with a lot of stuff (and the camera off course)So I'll post something abou that.
Unfortunately school just start today.. 
I also have some hairstyling products but I don't use them often so I don't think that they really belong to my beautycase. I think so to about my other make-up stuff. Well.. that was it for today. xoxo (gossipgirl)


From left to right: Only you bodylotion // Derlon tonic // Kruidvat (a shop) face mask // Etos (a shop)  was gel for your face // Etos ( a shop) day cream // 8 x 4 deodorant (Lemon rush)  // Kruidvat face maks (again)

From left to right: Hema (a shop) eyeline // Essence condealer (cover it) //  Clinique lipstick // L'oreal Paris bb cream // Clinique mascara // Rimmel London mascara // Catrice eyeshadow (Boys are back) // Essence brushes

From left to right: Guhl shampoo for brown hair // Guhl shampoo for arid hair // Guhl conditioner for brown hair
A close-up from my Essence condealer Cover it

The Clinique lipstick! I really love this lipstick 'cause it looks really naturally on my lips, it also works fine as a blush. That brand isn't also expensive, well just run to a makeup shop and search for a Clinique lipstick named Blushing Nude.  The upper stripe is a little faded and the bottom stripe is erased so much so that it appears on a blush.
The Catrice eyeshadow boys are back. The most left one is a old pink colour , the central a glitter grey colour and the most right on is a mix of the two eyeshadows 

My favorite mascara, the Rimmel London Lash Accelerator mascara ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment