#1 Trying to be a victim



It's a fairly easy look to make. You just must to have some eyeliner/ eye pencil and lipstick skills. Because it looks so ugly when you color outside the lines, especially when you wear red lipstick.. I think it's a great look for a party but also the beach. Well.. maybe not because you have to touch up over all again. But you know what I mean :) Further it looks so easy like it looks. A green line under your eyes, egal skin and red/pink or something lips. What do you think about green eye pencil? 
Hot or not?





My eye looks weird haha



    I've used:

     Face:
  • Bb cream L'oreal Paris

     Eyes:
  • Essence kajal pencil - scream green
  • Rimmel London - Exaggerate, black
  • Eye lash curler

     Mouth
  • Vaseline
  • Hema lipstick - Pure shine 212, red

1 comment:

  1. Hi sweetie, great blog, you look so pretty! ;)
    I hope you'll like my blog.
    Hope to see you soon ♥

    (http://kitkatkorpan.over-blog.com)

    ReplyDelete