FASHION Italy didn't get it

Like everywhere where I came I want to buy some stuff. To remind me like oh, I bought this in Italy! I didn't have the time to shop that much (no clothes this times) But a book and the Vogue ended in my suitcase, among other. Click on see more to see all the stuff I bought :)









I'm really excited about the book and the Vogue. I didn't have the time to read it, I only scrolled through the Vogue. I also bought some rings, the green bracelet and the ring which is missing a jewel I found somewhere in my house. And there's an anquette (the right side of this post) because I can't decide of I have to show the price. I know lot of people do that but I don't know.. What is your favorite thing?










15 comments:

  1. Lovely buys! I especially love the third ring (witht the cross): very pretty! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. toffe spulletjes! The mode bladen in andere landen zijn altijd beter!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja inderdaad! Vooral in het Engels lezen vind ik leuk :)

      Delete
  3. i love that cross ring, if you can't buy then inspiration is just as good right

    -Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the simple silver ring is my fav. and it would be nice if u could scan and post an interesting interview or an article from the vogue (i hate the adverts even though I know that it is some kind of art but still...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think like you and I could post an interview but it's the Italy Vogue and I don't think you can read it..

      Delete
  5. beautiful rings :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice...I love Vogue.*_*
    Have a nice weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bracelet with saints :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Post. Vogue italia is Superb, i love Franca Sozzani.
    A.

    dramaticmode.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great post!!!

    Kisses,

    Nicoleta

    REINVENT YOURSELF

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so talented! I love looking through your blog.
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahw thank you. This means a lot to me <3

      Delete