Update |  Everything and nothing


Heey guys,
today a update post. Myabe you didn't notice it but I've changed a small detail: The head. I came at this idea because of Ivania. So all credits are going to her. And there are just two weeks left 'till school begin. I promise you the first day of school I'll post my first official real post after my break. And there are more credits for Ivania. I was browsing in her DIY posts and I had found this. I saw it and I thought, let's try it. I have the exactly the same hanger from Vietnam. So I took a try and this is it. Two hangers, one on the wall like it would be in a closet and one one my closet upside down. I have used tape because that's much easier to undo. I think it gives a messy touch to my room. 






 Welcome to my cosy clothes corner! Next to this corner is my  closet. I use my coat stand to throw all my clothes on it. I don't think you need more informatian right?






16 comments:

  1. Wow! That blouse is awesome!
    I love the style!

    xoxo scooptheinfinity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ziet er erg leuk uit! Als je het leuk vind kunnen we elkaar volgen met bloglovin?x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja sure! Ik heb je net gefollowed :)

      Delete
  3. Cool!

    new follower <3

    love from NYC,
    www.nicolealyse.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post.^^
    Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks,for the follow.<3
    Follow you back on bloglovin.;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ik volg je nu met bloglovin!x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look like you have a great amount of belts! They are one of my favorite accessories and yours are really amazing!ps I followed you on fb shall we follow each other on bloglovin?xoxoxo

    http://so-st-yle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. bedankt voor je berichtje :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Leuke post !

    Echt een gave stijl Love it ! :)

    Ik kwam toevallig op je blog en ben direct verslaafd dus ik volg je nu gewoon !:)

    Kom gerust een keer langs als je tijd heb :)

    Liefs,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice accessorize!!hi,visit and follow my fashion blog The Pie Hole on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Pie-Hole/340193896063820?ref=hl/ and here http://s-thepiehole.blogspot.it/ or here http://lookbook.nu/thepiehole and begin my members with google friend connect please :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. it´s cool a very creative blog. @paquetevistasbi

    ReplyDelete