BEAUTYAppelicious


I love lipbalm. Accidental this tinted glossy lip balm catched my eye. It looked very pretty so I took it with me to home.
Click on read more to read the review.
The first time I saw the lip balm it was out of stock, the colour that I wanted wasn't there anymore. So I waited and waited 'till now :D Last saturday I went with my friend to the Kruidvat and yes it was there. THE NYC gloss lip balm appelicious.
Well.. first the packing is very lady like, I thinks it look a bit like a lipstick. By the way I have the colour pink lady



How cute is that apple instead of the lip balm! The apple is also the caring part of the lipbalm. The smell smells like apples (off course)but sweeter, like apple candy.


On my hand it looks okay, it seems like the two parts of the lip balm don't mix well together but on the lips it's a egal colour. He lubricates fine, just like a labello. Pink lady gives also a really subtile colour and gives a my lips but better effect.
All in all, it's a fine lip balm for a budget price. I'm definlitely going to buy the other colours.

The lipbalm is for sale in the Kruidvat for €2,79 apiece


4 comments:

  1. great review. I love how it looks on the lips too!
    If you like it, follow my blog about life and fashion in LA on Bloglovin'. Let me know in the comments and I will follow back ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw them at Kruitvat, they look so cute!
    But I had no money to spend :(

    Great post!
    x www.timeforblues.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete