BEAUTYFashionboxaug

Honestly I'm a bit late with this post. I recieved the Fashionbox much earlier, so I'm sorry! This was the Augustus edition and like it say you can't order it now anymore. Click here to order the september edition (only for Dutch girls)For the people who don't know what the fashionbox is. It's a abbonnement what you always can put off, so don't worry! Every month they'll send you some beauty and fashion related things like bracelets, tester etc. Sounds pretty cool right? Click on read more to know wat was in the fashionbox.





What was is in the fashionbox? 

  1. Two friendship bracelets from bygaby for values of €23,90
  2. Bronze minute from Garnier for valueas of €12,90
  3. Lady's Secret no pain heel protecters for values of €7,50
  4. Mamerlin Lucky Charm bracelet for values of €7,95 with a coupon
  5. Two magazines: Grazia (€2,95) and the Cosmpolitan (€4,95)
  6. Extra: nailpolish (I had the colours topcoat, black crackle and gold with shimmers)and a sticker sheet.
Maybe I'll review some things if you like.. So let a comment behind with what you would like to see in my next review!


















13 comments:

  1. leuke box :D

    xx

    Jenny
    Rocknrollerr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo wonderful box :) I want too :))

    Check my new post - VOGUE FASHION NIGHT OUT in Milan.

    Kisses,

    Nicoleta

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Er zitten echt superleuke dingen in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cuuuteee :)

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super leuk!!

    xoxo
    http://www.its-dash.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this is actually the first time i learned about fashion box - nice review!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a wonderful week,

    Nicoleta

    www.nicoleta.me

    New Post: Milan VFNO - Focus on TOD'S!

    ReplyDelete