FASHIONH&M AUTUMN2012

Like the most of you know I'm a huge fan of H&M. Budgetproof, trendy and basic. So today the mailman dropped a lookbook of the new H&M collection (with Lana Del Rey) into my house. And I saw lovely pieces.
Click on read more for more pics.








 Ooh I love peplum and the flower print. It looks great on her. I'll show you something of the men collection and other gorgeous stuff. But I don't know if they would sell everything here.. What is your favorite garment of this collection?






I don't own any photographs.

9 comments:

  1. Wow, this looks really nice!
    I think your blog is very good.
    Maybe you like to check out my blog too and maybe follow it if you like :)
    Love, Anne

    www.movieanne.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh ik heb vandaag het boekje binnen gehad oehoee!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hele mooie collectie!

    Liefs, Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really really wish I had access to an h&m on a regular basis.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zo gaaf! Ik heb het boek nog niet binnen, dus nu kan ik in ieder geval al even meekijken ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So amazing blog, dear! Love it! You have a new follower! Hope you'll do the same!
    Thank you!

    http://myfiercefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely post!
    Let's read each other?
    Kiss from Poland ♥
    ~~~
    My blog: ~ Poppy Miauczak ☾

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an amazing and inspiring collection of pics. I am a huge H&M fan.
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete