RANDOMTUMBLR

Since two months ago I have tumblr and I discovered way nice tumblrs. I like fashion and beauty but there are also lovely art and food tumblrs (I didn't show them all) Click on read more for some of my concurrently favorites.


I will start with a fashion tumblr. I also read her blog for a while and her tumblr Be Floated is also promising. I talk about Annemiek, with her minimalism looks she's subtile but still striking. 

Nerea is a very talented girl. She isn't discovered yet but her style is great. Her last tumblr was even better but she deleted it.. Beside this tumblr she also have two other tumblrs with different posts.

This is an amezing black and white tumblr. Sometimes there are a bit less amezing posts but still.. it's a pretty amezing tumblr.

Nina has a difficult tumblr to love. Probably most of you think it's too blatant but it fascinated me somehow.

Like the name says this is a tumblr with old illustrations from old books. I definitely recommend this tumblr!

And last.. a GORGEOUS tumblr. Again a black and white. I just can't stop with reblog black and white photographs. Especially her photographs.

What are your favorites? And would you like a part two of this post?

13 comments:

  1. Vind de eerste collage het leukst! Tumblr heeft altijd zulke prachtige en inspirerende foto's :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. vind de laatste collage erg mooi !:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love all the pretty photographs!
    Beautiful pics!
    Love the bright neon outfit in the 5th pic and quirky goggles in the last! :)
    Came here blog hopping and liked your blog!
    Do drop by my blog sometime.
    And do follow via GFC & FB, if you like and let me know with a comment! :)
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved it!

    xo

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh ik loooove tmblr echt! Ik haal daar als mn inspiratie vandaan!

    xx
    Jenny / Rocknrollerr.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tumblr is leuk he? Al ben ik een grotere Pinterest fan :)

    Love,

    Rowan

    www.redreidinghood.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ik ben echt verslaafd aan Tumblr :')
    Altijd vol met echt super inspirerende plaatjes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Die clutch op de eerste foto is echt geweldig!



    http://style-chameleon.blogspot.com/

    Please vote for me in the Esprit Style Battle!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Die zonnebril bij dat laatste plaatje onderaan, die moet ik hebben haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing post. Your blog is great. I totally love it!!!
    It would be great if we could follow each other.
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete