LIFELUCID DREAMS



Lucid dreams.. I've read some things about it before. Yesterday I saw these photographs on tumblr and it have kinda fascinated me so I did a research. I have read interesting things.
 I had it some times unknowingly. It's hard to explain it, but we have all dreamed some times right? When you're busy with lucid dreaming you know that you're dreaming and/or you can control your dreams. Let's say it's kinda like second life but more realistic. You can call it up with some methods.
 Like if you're lucid dreaming you can change yourself in a horse or monkey. And you can let ants take the world over. Or.. you can have a full walk in closet. Sounds not unattractive.
 I have tried it sometimes but most of the times I failed..
I won't bore you with more geeky facts. I thought it was interessting to share with you.

For more information click herehere or here
What do you think should I post more often things like this?

21 comments:

  1. Very interesting photos and analysis!

    PS. I'd love it if you could visit my blog and follow me if you like it!! :)

    -Stephanie
    @LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow thats really interesting!the farthest i've gone would be wanting to blink i think hahaa~still it'll be cool to control dreams, atleast can control that then OTL thanks for ur comment btw!hahaa yes^^ would you like to follow each other?let me know!http://shabanahime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, such an insightful post...love it!

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! I love your blog, and now I'm following you. I'll be happier if you follow me back :)

    http://fashionsletter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting. I have never heard of it and I'd love to be able to do it!
    You have a wonderful blog! Do you want to follow each other? Follow my blog on Bloglovin'. Let me know in my comments and I will follow back ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  6. interesting! I usually have lucid dreams a few hours before I am suppose to wake up, it's really neat esp when you can control it and haha it does feel like you are on some sort of drugs hallucinating!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great approach and great pic.
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jaaa, dit had ik ook een tijdje geleden heel vaak, ik vond het zo eng! Gelukkig heb ik er nu geen last meer van.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm in love with this!

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  10. If I tried controlling what I dream, I wouldn't be able to--i can only be aware of myself dreaming when I don't anticipate it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Make the impossible...possible?
    That's life.
    Let's try it.
    looooved this post
    xo
    Ev

    ReplyDelete
  12. great pictures!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. This sounds so interesting! I'm going to try it as soon as possible, I'm curious if it works :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ive always wanted to be able to do this!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Interesting post!!! I don't think I have ever experienced lucid dreaming but sound a little scary that I can actually control my own dream!

    Would you like to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin?

    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wauw, dat zou ik echt eens willen meemaken. Aan de andere kant hoor je er ook vaak enge verhalen over. x

    ReplyDelete