REVIEWNUDIES


Today a three in one review. At the moment I'm into lipsticks. So I thought a lipstick review wouldn't be unsuitable. I'll review one Catrice, one miss Sporty and one Rimmel London lipstick.
Click on read more for the review


From left to right: Catrice Ultimate Lip Glow 010, Miss Sporty Party Girl 010, Kate Moss Rimmel London lipstick 03

First the appearance. They all don't look very cheap but the Rimmel London is absolutely my fav. Black with a red 'signature' from Kate Moss. But the Catrice is also not dissapointed.

From left to right: Catrice Ultimate Lip Glow 010, Miss Sporty Party Girl 010, Kate Moss Rimmel London lipstick 03

Hmmm.. the Catrice looks almost invisible on my skin. The other two are fine. Enough pigment. The miss Sport contains more pink, maybe a bit berry though. And the Rimmel London is more nude.

This are my naked lips and yes my skin was dry and irritated, so that's why it was red.

The Catrice Lip Glow

Miss Sporty lipstick

Rimmel London lipstick

I've tried everything but the lipsticks couldn't get good on the photo. Making the photos a bit smaller was the only way to make it looks a bit better. The Catrice Lip Glow gives your lips a subtile pink glow, while the miss Sport lipstick gives your lips a berry glow. The Rimmel London is a bit too nude for me, it looked like I wore concealer. That's why I only aplicate it dapping. They're all fine but not really long lasting.
If you're searchign for some budget nude/MLBB (my lips but better) lipstick these are your men ☺







16 comments:

  1. Ziet er erg mooi en schattig uit!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik vind de laatste erg mooi! Allemaal mooi eigenlijk. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. die van catrice heb ik ook, ik vind 't zo leuk dat ie zo jelly is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog. So many great things to see and read!!!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love nudies hihi! De kate lipstick is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ziet er erg fijn uit!
    Nathalie
    misschien wil je meedoen met onze giveaway?
    http://www.curlsandbags.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ziet er subtiel, natural
    en zacht uit c: Mooie
    kleurtjes ook!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kate Moss lipstick is zoooo fijn!
    Hij ruikt ook lekker aha ;)
    Die lipglow van Catrice heb ik ook, echt een grappige stick! :D

    xx www.timeforblues.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great blog, you have so many fantastic posts! :)
    If you'd like to follow each other just let me know
    x

    http://be-your-own-hero-now.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Die van Rimmel is echt prachtig! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. die catrice heb ik ook, die komt bij mij echt heel fel roze uit! x

    ReplyDelete