FASHIONFORGOTTEN


My wardrobe isn't huge or something similar. But I still forget some clothes because they're hard to combine or not practical for this season.
 Like this sheer, yellow H&M top. It's gorgeous but I don't know how to wear it right now.





I have bought the red Primark shorts with a lovely print last summer. I wore it a lot and I probably will do when the sun will starts with shine. The same thing with my H&M shorts.
 And the grey Puma sneakers are perfect for now but somehow I forget them because I wear my boots almost every day.




Honestly I don't wear any accessoires except from some rings and my golden cross necklace (not the one at the photograph)
I think I need to do it again. I like the scarf, pretty colour and print!

What do you think: Should I make a look with some of these items?

22 comments:

  1. The yellow top is cool!

    www.kimgodschalk.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog here!

    PS: Now you can read my blog also in SPANISH!

    SHEINSIDE GIVEAWAY!

    NEW POST UP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great items. That yellow top would look cute with floral pants or a patterned skirt or something.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the yellow tank! :)


    http://petticoatplayground.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. ieeh bedankt voor het compliment haha :D
    Ik vind het roze broekje/rokje leuk :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that floral print! it makes me want to dress for summer already! super cute :) Hugs from California! xx,
    The Golden Girls

    xx, The Golden Girls

    ReplyDelete
  7. you should definitely make a look out of these rediscovered pieces! It’s always fun and good for you budget ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the first on! lemon <3

    wish you a wonderful weekend!!
    xx share the feeling
    visit <3
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this fluo tee!!
    xx
    M.
    http://www.mesvoyagesaparis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hele leuke sneakers en sjaal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. to be honest i prefer amsterdam as well ;) but anyway you chenged your header, didn´t you? i lke it. anyway those items seem to be from the summer season (except the scarf) so no wonder that you forgot about them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice post and I like your blog ...maybe we can follow each other from GFC and Bloglovin? :D
    new outfit on my blog
    my new scarf smells like cinnamon
    oxoxoxo
    Marie

    ReplyDelete