RANDOMCLIPPER'S WHITE TEA

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 I never liked tea. Maybe because my mum always used to force me to drink it. But somehow I'm starting to like it.  Last week I was in a really cute shop The Tuinen (if you would translate it literally: The garden) Anyways I saw this really cute package and I thought:'Let's try some tea.'  
 By the way I'm really sorry about the photo issues. I've solved the problem (partially..)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Like I said the package is really cute, I also like the lettertype. And it's also good to know that they only use highest-quality sources and strive to improve the welfare of the workers.   The bag doesn't have a string (that sounds so weird at every different level). But it drives in your water, so don't worry! 

Photobucket

The tea tastes well. It's a really basic taste, not really bitter or special. But I have read here that white tea is really good for your health, it works even better than green tea, which is more popular than white tea. 
 So if you're not a tea lover this would work for you. But for the tea lovers I think the taste is too 'normal.'

Clipper's white tea is inter alia here purchasable for £ 1.69

8 comments:

  1. Not sure if you've realised this yet but your images have disappeared :( It's probably a broken/moved link. Kind of a shame because I really wanted to see what teabags without string looked like.

    http://anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahw I'm so sorry about that! I've just fixed the problem. x

      Delete
  2. All the images you've used are gone (delated) :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummyuymmy! bedankt voor je lieve berichtje op m'n video :D
    ieeeh ik vind het heel leuk om te horen dat je de volgende video wilt zien! Geeft me zo veel energie om weer een nieuwe te maken haha :D De volgende word leuk denk ik! Ik had in iedergeval wel een leuk idee :P

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love tea and I really want some of that now! :D:D

    Oh btw, I would like to invite you and your readers to come join us in fun events organized by our Bloggers Against Social Injustice committee & also at the same time do your part and spread the words of a good cause.


    We are the new Bloggers Against Social Injustice network for fashion bloggers to come together to make this world a better place.


    You can let the unheard voices be heard by a click away! :D


    Website: http://bloggersagainstsocialinjustice.blogspot.com

    Facebook: Click here for our Facebook

    Twitter: Click here for our Twitter


    I hope to see you there! :)

    Cassandra
    backtofive.blogspot.com
    Bloggers Against Social Injustice

    ReplyDelete
  5. wat grappig zeg, heb nog nooit 'drijvende thee' gezien. i lvoe thea, dus als ik dit tegenkom ga ik het zeker even proberen!
    Liefs,x
    ps; doe je al mee met mijn giveaway?http://www.myjourneythroughstyle.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ik hou van thee! wahah vooral met dit koude weer XD en reply: ik zal zeker binnenkort een outfit post doen met mijn studded shoes! ;) ik volg je nu via BlogLovin! want ik zie geen GFC right? hope you will follow back ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. theee is lekker! ben erg benieuwd naar deze thee

    ReplyDelete