REVIEWSNAIL SLIME

 Last saturday I was in the Action, what is a shop (In Europe) where they sell random stuff for a low price. The beauty section is very popular and the snail slime too. I was really curious about it, because it doesn't contain real snail slime but it works the same.




 The substance is jelly just like gel! My first impression was also it looks like gel.. After trying out at my hand I dared to slush it on my face. It also smells like gel or shaving cream. You have to love it. Some described it as a fruity smell.. 
 What does the gel promises? 'With snail slime essence, enriched with Aloe Vera.Prevend acne, fade wrinkels, scars etc. Suitable for men and women. And every skin type.' Further it's also paraben-free. Hmm it promises pretty much. Time to try it out!



 It's easy to spread and it doens't leave a fat layer or something. It feels refreshing on my skin, I like it. I use it after cleansing my skin and before my day cream because the gel dries a bit out especially on my cheeks.
(I have a combined skin type with a T-zone and 'normal' cheeks)
 The good thing is that it fills fine lines and it also makes my skin matt. I'm only not really sure about that promise 'fade scars.' And there's one thing.. my skin is really oily and can't handle anything what is a little bit aggressive. And the gel is, after using a couple of days I have had a mini break put on my face. Or maybe it's my new cleansing milk and day cream, what I'm testing right now. I'm not really sure about that. I'll post a update.

 After using


And as last, I searched around for the ingredients and it contains a lot of preservatives, which one of them is bactericidal. And also Aloe Vera, Allantoïne and Collagene. 
 If you don't have a sensitive skin for aggressive stuff it probably would work.

The snail slime contains 250 ml and costs €3,99

14 comments:

  1. Toen ik de naam van het product zag had ik meteen zoiets van 'ieeeuww...dat wil ik niet'! Nu ja, zolang het werkt is het prima!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha dat dacht ik ook toen ik al die reviews las hierover. Maar het voelt eigenlijk redelijk normaal! Buiten die vieze geur..

      Delete
  2. Ik heb deze ook uitgeprobeerd, maar vond hem helaas niet zo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha heb t al vaker gezien, vind t toch een beetje vreemd.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ieeehhww haha stiekem ben ik wel een beetje nieuwsgierig :P

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ik heb het ook, ik gebruik het wel, maar het werkt niet echt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. seems to be a good deal! :W hope u had a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. leukkk ben zelf ook gek op slakkecreme


    xx

    www.sistersandsisters.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ik vind deze slakkenslijm echt werken,... Bij mij toch
    en ik volg je trouwens vanaf nu via bloglovin,
    volg je me terug? x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohh ik heb in het verleden ook slakkenslijm gebruikt! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha het ziet er echt heel vies uit! lijkt me wel grappig om een keer te proberen xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ik heb 'm ook maar ik vond 't niet zo! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oeh nog nooit geprobeerd. De naam houd me inderdaad wel een beetje tegen!
    x Sofie | http://blog.nelly.com/soophisticated/

    Psssst win a €100,- gift card to shop at Nelly.com!

    ReplyDelete