BEAUTYMISSED LIMITED EDITIONS

Today we'll talk about some stunning old limited editions. I want to buy them all.. But first a preview of the upcoming LE of Essence: Vintage District


Photobucket


PhotobucketM.A.C - By Request
I think the concept behind this LE is great. The most popular shades came back for a little time, great! Click here for the whole LE.              

Photobucket
Catrice - Revoltaire
This was probably the most popular LE of Catrice. Especially the ombre blush is gorgeous!

Photobucket
M.A.C - Heavenly Creatures
This LE was a few months earlier available. I think the baked products make it a really special LE!

Photobucket
O.P.I - Holland Collection
How could I forget this LE? Pretty colours and the names make me so happy!

Photobucket
W.I.C by Herôme - Magical India
I think W.I.C is my favorite nail-polish brand for now. Unique colours and they are not really expensive. Jaipur is my favorite of this LE. 

Sources photographs: Click on them

14 comments:

  1. Ik vind LE zo leuk! Maar ik koop er bijna nooit iets van...
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I love the brand essence! I have many nailpolishes from essence :)

    I would appreciate it, if you visit my blog too! :)
    http://fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de/
    xx Gigi ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. M.A.C - Heavenly Creatures vind ik echt práchtig!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so much lovely makeup!! like it

    x
    http://worryaboutitlaterr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. bangalore by wic looks like such a neat colour!

    http://bl4q.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. I Love it! You have so so great blog! <3

    Would You like to follow each other? :)
    http://linde-lo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ik vind vooral die oude MAC LE's erg mooi ( van 3 jaar terug ), ben benieuwd naar de nieuwe LE van Essence :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 2013 Tram :D,
    i hope you are well!
    nice mac and opi collection!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tram are you back to blogging ?

    ReplyDelete
  10. bohol tour packages goal is to provide excellent service at affordable costs. We know that there are many tour operators and travel agencies offering similar services, but we are here to give you the best possible Bohol tour experience you can imagine. We are fun to be with and we will make sure that you won't get bored with your travels within our beautiful island.

    ReplyDelete
  11. bohol tour packages goal is to provide excellent service at affordable costs. We know that there are many tour operators and travel agencies offering similar services, but we are here to give you the best possible Bohol tour experience you can imagine. We are fun to be with and we will make sure that you won't get bored with your travels within our beautiful island.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Bohol Tours not only offers tour and travel packages, but also bohol car rental services. So if you need a dependable car rental service within Bohol, look no further. We have a wide range of modern cars, vans and motorbikes which you can borrow or rent for a specified period of time.

    ReplyDelete