REVIEWREVLON-TRIO


Photobucket


I was amazed when I saw some Revlon products for sale for a little €3,- each by the Big Bazar, a shop like the Action  First I was a little bit suspicious; it can't be that cheap..
But I was surprised. 

Photobucket

Photobucket

 Revlon is a well-known brand in the US but since a time Revlon is almost not available in Holland. I think it's really pity because I like Revlon!
 I like the packaging. Sleek, clean and sturdy. I only think the   packaging from the eyeshadow palette is a little bit rickety. 
 I have the lipstick in the colour Peach, the eyeshadow palette in the colour Blushed Wines and the lipgloss in the colour Cheers Tchin-tchin. The names are adorable!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Like you can see the products are high pigmented. I recommend these products to everyone. I only don't like the substance from the lipgloss. It's a little bit too sticky, what makes it hard to apply it. But when I wear the lipgloss it feels fine.

20 comments:

  1. I love the shade of that lipgloss! And I do want a new one...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a good review, i personally wouldn't go for those colours as it don't suit me haha, your blog is just lovely by the ways, keep up the good work, ill be visiting again very soon :)

    http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/
    Andrea Antoniou
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shades of lip gloss.
    xoxo
    Christy

    http://www.am2pmchic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh pretty shades! xoxo

    -Lauren

    http://adornlafemme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wauw, wat een ontzettend mooie producten, en wat een prijsjes! De verpakkingen zien er echt ook super chique uit. Ik kende het merk nog helemaal niet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hele mooie lippenstift zeg!

    www.fashiable.nl

    ReplyDelete
  7. ik heb die lipgloss ook gekocht, echt goedkoop ja!

    ReplyDelete
  8. those colors look beautiful! i'd be excited too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a lovely item presentation <3

    want to follow each other? i will defiently follow back

    my blog:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a steal! These items look great.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. mooie kleuren in dat palletje, de lipstick is ook erg mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Do you want to spend more time exploring the beautiful places of bohol tour packages ? With our affordable Bohol tour packages with hotel accommodation, you can! Choose from our 3 days and 2 nights Bohol tour package or the 2 days and 1 night Bohol tour package. We can also customize your Bohol vacation. Just let us know which Bohol tours you want to be included in your package, and we can arrange that.

    ReplyDelete